Sheisha Coffee

by - 9:15 AM

Sheisha Coffee

I love coffee and I love to go to different places and have a taste of what they offer. One fine Saturday afternoon, beb and I decided to go to Antipolo without any plans as to where we would go or eat. We headed directly to Antipolo church. After that, we went to Sheisha Coffee Shop. I remember my first sheisha way back in Dubai. Since alcohol is illegal, residents and ex pats can only choose between cigarette and sheisha.

The place is very peaceful and unique because of the sheisha that they offer. It comes in different flavors like strawberry, mint, mango and cola. We tried mango and it does not taste so bad although my favorite is still strawvberry. This comes with a long pipe powered by a burning charcoal.




Iced tea overload!









You May Also Like

0 comments

@paulapinkikay