The Hello Kitty Craze

by - 6:22 PM

I love Hello Kitty! I mean who would not adore a cute kitty that looks so girly. Hello Kitty has truly invaded the world and most importantly captivated the hearts of the people. It is evident in the things where the icon of Hello Kitty can be seen. To name a few were rice cooker, radio, microwave, toaster, guitar, car and even a Hello Kitty house. Wow! I would want to have my own Kitty house. I bought a lot of Hello kitty stuffs in Gift Gate when I was in a little girl. I was lucky to have a box filled with hello kitty as mom was based in Japan back then. I remember all my things were Hello Kitty and were all pink. Now as I grow older, my passion for Hello Kitty is still very much alive. Except that I have to choose thing that would fit my age, otherwise I will look like a trying hard kid.

I find this glasses really cute. I checked with Rayban and I don't think they carry this item so I assume that this is a make-believe Rayban Hello Kitty. I am dying to have this. I don't care if it's not branded I just find it so cute. Have a look and tell me what you think about it.





***All photos are from WWW.sulit.com.ph
Sorry I have to copy it from my phone because I'm too lazy to open my laptop hehe

You May Also Like

0 comments

@paulapinkikay