The Cakes Of The New Generation

by - 8:15 AM

The Cakes Of The New Generation

I was browsing the net the other night to look for cakes that I can order on Wynn's baptismal. Yeah right! I am preparing as early as now even if my angel is not born yet because I don't want last minute preparation. I was so amazed with the unique cakes that I saw online. They all look tasty, but you would not want to eat them, unless the taste is more appealing to you than their appearance . Take a look at these yummy treats.


This is the perfect cake for all Chuck Taylor fanatics out there just like me!!! This one is soooo cute!


Music lovers will surely fall in love with this cake. Rock and roll!!!


This cake is especially made for all the make up lovers out there.


This is the cheapest Louis Vitton bag ever! and hey,this one is edible.

*All imges are taken from www.sulit.com.ph

You May Also Like

0 comments

@paulapinkikay