One Fine Day At Cafe Lidia

by - 6:36 PM

One Fine Day At Cafe Lidia

I love to eat! I like the idea of going to different places to have a taste of their specialty. I had lunch the other day with my hubby and a good friend of ours.  It's a cafe located in Marikina. The food is really good and very affordable. We ordered pasta in white sauce and it was very tasty. We also have pizza. I am a big fan of thick crust pizza and this one is really good. For the drinks I ordered raspberry mocha. The sour taste of berries and the bitter taste of mocha compliment each other and the result is a delicious drink! For the dessert, I had chocolate cake. The cake is not too sweet and as soft as a sponge. It has dark chocolate toppings which I absolutely love! My rating for this restaurant for the taste is 5 and another 5 for the price. It's a must try for all food lovers out there.


  








You May Also Like

0 comments

@paulapinkikay