Going Gaga Over Parokya

by - 5:25 PM

Going Gaga Over Parokya

I really love bands!I have a passion for OPM bands & I'm so proud that there are a lot of talented Filipino musicians. Last week we went to 70's bistro to watch Parokya Ni Edgar. I'm a big fan of PNE. I love there songs & I so love Chito Miranda! It was jam packed. Parokya gained there popularity in the late 90's & I wonder how they were able to sustain the same spirit & why their fans never got tired of them. It was a super nice performance! It's like a typical inuman session, with the band members drinking & smoking while performing. I love Chito! I was sitting on the floor next to the stage. I actually wanted to have my picture taken with him. When it was my turn to have a kodak moment with him, I felt shy. I told him, "hindi na lang ako magpapapicture sa'yo kasi nahihiya ako". He was approachable & really down to earth. Maybe that's their secret, talent + good attitude=success. Acel (former vocalist of Moonstar88) also performed that night. And as expected the crowd got crazy when she sang the monster hit "Torete".




You May Also Like

1 comments

@paulapinkikay