Get To Know Me More

by - 3:50 PM

Get To Know Me More
I actually got the idea of posting this topic from Bianca's blog. Here are 25 random things that not so many people know about me.

1. I'm addicted to coffee of any brand (from Starbucks to Nescafe 3 in 1)
2. I collect Chuck Taylor (I have 24 cute pairs)
3. I hate pets/animals. But recently I'm beginning to love Shih-Tzu
4.I hate cats & I'm afraid of them. But I adore Hello Kitty
5.I look up to Bianca Gonzalez as my role model
6. I like stuffs with butterfly & skull prints
7. I'm kikay & rakista rolled into one (rocKIKAY, & sometimes pinKIKAY)
8. I super love PINK!
9.I love blush on
10.I enjoy reading books than watching tv/movies
11.I'm a frustrated writer. My blog is my outlet of emotions
12.My ultimate crush is Jericho Rosales
13.I'm Mariah Carey's #1 fan
14. For me, Kyla is the best local singer
15.I enjoy listening to all music genre except hip hop/disco (or whatever you call that sound)
16.I can't sleep without my lamp on
17.I'm a fan of sad/tragic love stories (bitter mode?!)
18.My fave vegetable is bitter melon
19.I'm not much into chocolate. I only crave for dark chocolates
20.I once had a lobster as a pet (too mean!)
21.For me Cielo's donuts & dips is the best donut in the world!
22.I'm addicted to vanilla scent
23.I can apply mascara & eyeliner with my mouth close (try it!it's not easy)
24.I want a platinum ring for my wedding (anyone who can hear me?)
25. My mom is the most important person in my life. I love her so much =)


You May Also Like

2 comments

@paulapinkikay